- (905) 673-6060
Double Hung Tilt Windows
A&G Windows & Doors's engineers have created a Double Hung Tilt Window that satisfies sophisticated styling expectations while providing the maximum flexibility in ventilation options. Far from being simply practical, our Double Hung Tilt Windows offer a home-enhancing classic appearance. Both sashes tilt inward to let in fresh air, yet close securely and are thermally efficient on the coldest days. You can customize your Heritage Double Hung window with either a sloped or if you prefer a pocket sill. All horizontal sash members are reinforced to enhance both security and performance.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength, security and help to prevent air infiltration.
- Multi-chambered design increases insulation value, adds strength and prevents condensation.
- Available with either a pocket sill (261) or a sloped sill (262) frame to satisfy your design or building code requirements.
- Both sashes tilt inward for effortless cleaning from inside the home.
- Full aluminum reinforced interlocking sashes to maximize security and minimize air infiltration.
- Triple weather-stripping sealing system located on the sash for total air and water tightness.
- Removable full screen lets you enjoy fresh summer air while keeping insects out.
- Flush mount low profile locks provide unobstructed views.
- Stainless steel constant force balance system insures smooth operation for years.
- Available with double or triple pane and laminated Solar Solutions glazing options for increased security and maximum energy efficiency.