- (905) 673-6060
Single Hung Tilt Windows
This traditional window design has stood the test of time from the early days of North America to the present. An excellent choice for historic homes or light commercial buildings, where architectural or historical integrity must be maintained. Used in combination with transoms and accessories like our simulated divided light exterior grills your new home can inspire an architectural feel from yesteryear. Single Hung Tilt Windows are designed with a structural frame and sash that fill large openings. Only the bottom sash operates, by tilting inwards. Fresh air can enter and exterior cleaning can be easily done from inside.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners for strength, security and help to prevent air infiltration.
- Multi-chambered design increases insulation value, adds strength and prevents condensation.
- Available with either a pocket sill (211) or a sloped sill (212) frame to satisfy your design or building code requirements.
- Sash tilts in, permitting easy exterior cleaning from inside.
- Full aluminum reinforced interlocking sashes to maximize security and minimize air infiltration.
- Triple weather-stripping sealing system located on the sash for total air and water tightness.
- Removable half screen lets you enjoy fresh summer air while keeping insects out.
- Flush mount low profile locks provide unobstructed views.
- Stainless steel constant force balance system insures smooth operation for years.
- Available with double or triple pane and laminated Solar Solutions glazing options for increased security and maximum energy efficiency.